Monday 2 September 2013

Kellogg's new products has been lunched!

Kellogg's new products has been lunched! I love being part of Kelloggers network. I get to be the first to know when the new products come out and get to try them! Our family loves it! My husband and our daughter can't wait to open the package when it came. I have to remind them to take pictures for me before they started devour all these new products.

Special K Popcorn Chips 
Special K* Popcorn Chips are a lightly seasoned, savoury snack that satisfies your craving for something salty and crunchy, with 80 calories per 20 piece serving. Available in two delicious flavours: Butter and Sweet & Salty.

This one is my favorite. I am not a big popcorn or chips fan but I have to say Special K Popcorn chips are different! It doesn't taste like popcorn. It is more like chips. We went fishing yesterday and I brought this one for our snack. We usually don't finish our snack but yesterday was different. I couldn't stop eating it.

All-Bran cereal bars Blueberry Brown Sugar

new Kellogg's product

Kellogg’s* All-Bran* Bars are now available in popular Blueberry Brown Sugar Flavour. Like our other All-Bran* Bars, they contain Wheat Bran. All-Bran*Blueberry Brown Sugar Flavour bars are high in fibre and provide 16% of the recommended daily fibre.

Our daughter loves this one the most. She asks me every morning to have one bar at least. I like that it high in fibre and provide 16% of the recommended daily fibre. She is quite picky and doesn't eat enough fibre so I am glad that this bar gives her enough fibre for her daily need!

Vector Protein Chewy Bars 


With 11 g of protein per bar, Vector Protein* Chewy Bars can help you get nutrition you need for your active life. We’ve put in lots of crunchy nuts and dipped it in a smooth chocolatey coating for a sweet and salty taste and chewy, crunchy texture. Available in Peanut and Mixed Nut.

This one is my husband's favorite. He works outside and granola bars are perfect snack for him. We found that it is very tasty. I like that it suits for his active lifestyle. 

We are excited about Kellogg's new products. Each of us got our new favorite that suit our life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from my readers. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...